Our attorneys want to meet you and discuss your case. Most appointments can be made the same day. After hours and weekend appointments are also available. The first appointment at the Noll Law Office is always free. Our office handles both Civil Cases and Criminal Cases and the documentation needed for the consultation differs depending on the case. Below, you will find what our attorneys will need to speak with you. However, if you have any questions, contact our office at (217) 414-8889 and we will be happy to assist you.
For Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Worker’s Compensation, and Nursing Home Cases, in order to expedite legal review of your claim, you should bring all:
- Medical records;
- Police Investigations;
- Insurance Information;
- Social Media Posts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- Text Messages;
- Correspondence; AND
- Any other evidence in your possession to your claim.
The attorney will review the records, together with any other evidence in your possession, and provide you with a free legal opinion as to the merits of your claim.
Criminal and DUI Cases
For the first meeting with one of our attorneys, it is important that you bring:
- Any documents you received from the court showing your charges and next court appearance date;
- Warning to Motorist and Sworn Report;
- Your bail papers; AND
- If your property was searched, any paperwork the police gave you.
The Noll Law Office accepts several methods of payment including:
- Personal Check;
- Money Order;
- Cashier’s Check;
- Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover); and
- Bond Assignments in Sangamon County.