Weekend and after Hours Appointments Available
Free Initial Consultation   217-414-8889

In The Media :

Can An Attorney Help Get My Medical Bills Paid, If I Was Injured In A Car Accident?

Absolutely, if you were injured in a car accident, an attorney can help you get medical bills paid. The first thing your attorney will do is order a certified copy of your medical bills and the corresponding medical records. Those bills and records are going to be sent to the insurance company, and request payment so that you’re not sent to debt collection companies. If the insurance company won’t pay your medical bills, the next step is to file a lawsuit. If the case proceeds to trial, the jury is going to be given a certified copy of those medical bills, and your attorney is going to request that the jury order those bills be paid by the defendant. The defendant is the person, of course, who injured you.

Contact us to receive a Free Initial Consultation

  • Please tell us about your case and our lawyers will get back to you as soon as possible.
  • I have read and agree with the disclaimer.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Why choose Noll Law Office LLC?

Free Consultation

Click Here

Areas Served

Click Here


Click Here
Noll Law Office, LLC
930 East Monroe Street,
Springfield, Illinois 62701
Tel: 217-414-8889

Free Initial Consultation