Weekend and after Hours Appointments Available
Free Initial Consultation   217-414-8889

In The Media :

How To File A Nursing Home Abuse Claim in Illinois

To file a nursing home abuse or neglect claim in Illinois your attorney’s going to file a complaint of law at your local county courthouse where the injury occurred. Generally speaking, the attorneys will also obtain an independent expert’s opinion as to how the neglect or abuse occurred. This is usually a nursing home specialist or a physician. They’ll testify on your behalf at trial and state how they believe the injuries occurred, and why there was a violation of the INHCA. The evidence will go to a jury who will decide whether or not the INHCA was violated and
render an award on your behalf.

Contact us to receive a Free Initial Consultation

  • Please tell us about your case and our lawyers will get back to you as soon as possible.
  • I have read and agree with the disclaimer.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Why choose Noll Law Office LLC?

Free Consultation

Click Here

Areas Served

Click Here


Click Here
Noll Law Office, LLC
930 East Monroe Street,
Springfield, Illinois 62701
Tel: 217-414-8889

Free Initial Consultation