Weekend and after Hours Appointments Available
Free Initial Consultation   217-414-8889

In The Media :

What Should I Do If I Am Involved In A Car Accident With A Drunk Driver?

First and foremost, you should call the police. They’ll conduct an investigation and determine whether or not the person who struck you was intoxicated. Secondly, you need to make sure an ambulance is called if anybody has been injured in the collision. If there’s been an unfortunate injury, you should probably follow up with a primary care physician or other medical professional as needed to make sure that you heal completely from your injuries or as much as you possibly can.

Contact us to receive a Free Initial Consultation

  • Please tell us about your case and our lawyers will get back to you as soon as possible.
  • I have read and agree with the disclaimer.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Why choose Noll Law Office LLC?

Free Consultation

Click Here

Areas Served

Click Here


Click Here
Noll Law Office, LLC
930 East Monroe Street,
Springfield, Illinois 62701
Tel: 217-414-8889

Free Initial Consultation