If You Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Petersburg, Illinois, Call the Noll Law Office Today.
Criminal defense law is complex and the stakes couldn’t be higher. When a person is charged with a crime, no matter if they are guilty or innocent, the outcome of that legal matter will impact them for the rest of their life. Having represented many clients in Central Illinois, the Noll Law Office is committed to ensuring you have the best defense possible. When you work with their Petersburg, IL criminal defense lawyers, you’ll have a legal team dedicated to representing your best interests and challenging the state’s evidence.
When you are looking for a criminal defense attorney, the lawyers at the Noll Law Office hope you will consider them. Since 1948, the Noll Law Office has represented clients throughout Central Illinois. They have developed a reputation for aggressive advocacy while emphasizing client communication. The criminal defense lawyers at the Noll Law Office are trial attorneys. They have the skills, training, and experience to defend your case all the way through trial.
The Noll Law Office offers free initial consultations. At that meeting, they will discuss your case and you can determine if they are the right lawyers to represent you. They encourage potential clients to look at their Google reviews so that they can hear from former clients about their experiences. The Noll Law Office provides financing in certain circumstances. Contact them today to discuss your case at (217) 414-8889.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
The Noll Law Office’s Petersburg, IL criminal defense lawyers, will work carefully with you to best understand your needs and goals. They will work to achieve the best possible outcome in every situation by working diligently, using their experience and willingness to go to trial. Here are some of the criminal law areas they primarily focus on:
Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charges carry the potential for prison or jail time, hefty fines, and the suspension or revocation of your driver’s license. The Noll Law Office will challenge the State’s evidence including your performance on the field sobriety tests and the reason the officer pulled you over. The Noll Law Office’s goal is to help you minimize the negative consequences of a DUI by providing you with experienced representation and a legal strategy to protect you.
Some people may be facing their second or higher DUI case, meaning they have been convicted of at least one charge in the past. This often leads to more complicated charges, longer potential jail time and fines, and a potential loss of their driver’s license. For those who need to be able to get to work, any type of driving limitation is worrisome. In these situations, the Noll Law Office highly encourages you to work with their Petersburg, IL criminal defense lawyers. Do not wait to contact them to learn what your options may be.
At the Noll Law Office, they represent clients in Menard County on all types of drug charges, including:
- Conspiracy to sell drugs, distribute drugs, or calculated criminal conspiracy
- Distribution of drugs and controlled substance trafficking
- Manufacture or delivery of methamphetamine
- Possession or distribution of cannabis
- Possession of a controlled substance such as cocaine, methamphetamine, or heroin
- Possession of methamphetamine precursor
- Possession with intent to deliver drugs
Theft charges in Illinois can carry significant prison terms and fines. It is not uncommon for the Noll Law Office’s clients to have charges that range from years spent behind bars to probation. The key here is to work with a team that is dedicated to creating a legal strategy that is most appropriate for your situation. When you speak to the Noll Law Office’s criminal defense attorneys, they’ll outline what you can expect, discuss potential outcomes, and create a plan to help you.
They help people facing a wide range of theft charges, including:
- Armed robbery
- Money laundering
- Residential burglary
- Retail theft and shoplifting
- Wire fraud
The attorneys at the Noll Law Office have extensive experience in defending those accused of sex crimes. Beyond the potential for prison time, individuals can lose their reputation, and employment if they are convicted. At the Noll Law Office, they have helped many people facing a wide range of charges, including:
- Aggravated criminal sexual assault
- Criminal sexual assault
- Criminal sexual abuse
- Distribution of child pornography
- Possession of child pornography
- Production of child pornography
- Predatory criminal sexual assault
- Public indecency
Being charged with a violent crime means you could be facing significant prison time. The lawyers at the Noll Law Office will make sure you are treated fairly. They will investigate any claims of self-defense and challenge the state’s evidence in court. They work with clients facing a wide range of violent crime charges, including:
- Armed robbery
- Attempted murder
- Domestic battery
- Home invasion
- Resisting arrest
The Noll Law Office is well-versed in Illinois self-defense law. They know how to obtain evidence to help support a self-defense claim even if the accused didn’t know the alleged victim.
Noll Law Office’s Petersburg, IL criminal defense attorneys have helped many people facing weapons charges. This includes charges such as:
- Aggravated battery with a firearm
- Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon
- Armed robbery
- Armed habitual criminal
- Possession of a Stolen Firearm
- Possession of a Weapon by a Felon
- Possession of a Weapon NO FOID
- Possession of a Weapon by a Street Gang Member
- Reckless discharge of a firearm
Choosing the Best Criminal Defense Attorney for Me
The Noll Law Office’s attorneys have significant criminal defense experience which is critical when choosing an attorney to represent you in such a profound life-changing legal matter. The Noll Law Office encourages you to learn as much as you can about your attorney no matter how much you believe your case will be easily won. Seek out a criminal defense attorney that:
- Has ample experience in the specific area of criminal defense you need
- Knows the court system and has a solid local relationship
- Explore options for a wide range of strategies with your attorney – if they don’t offer options, move on
- Can work closely with you and has the time to dedicate to your case
- You feel good about it because you can see the results, they’ve had with other clients who have been similarly situated
How the Noll Law Office Will Help
The Noll Law Office is committed to providing you with exceptional representation. Their criminal defense lawyers in Petersburg, IL, provide outstanding advice and aggressive advocacy in court. They have earned their reputation as the best criminal defense lawyers in Central Illinois. Look at their Google reviews to see what their clients have to say then call them at (217) 414-8889 to set up an initial consultation.
The Noll Law Office brings a vast amount of experience and knowledge into the Menard County Courthouse when they are retained. They utilize this experience, their trial skills, and their understanding of the law to skillfully represent clients in court.
If they are retained, they will:
- Discuss your case with you in detail;
- Analyze the discovery for any factual and legal defenses which may exist;
- Look for any mitigating evidence which may be of benefit to you;
- Discuss any potential resolutions with the State which would conclude your case short of trial;
- File all necessary pretrial motions which may be applicable to your case; and
- Take the case to trial if needed.
If you or your loved one need a criminal defense lawyer, contact the Noll Law Office today at (217) 414-8889.