- Practice Areas
- Courts of Practice
- Circuit Courts
Attorney Sarah Noll began her legal career in 2006. She graduated from the esteemed University of Illinois College of Law in Champaign-Urbana, where she served as President of the American Constitution Society and received a graduate notation for providing pro bono legal services for indigent communities.
After spending several years trying civil and criminal cases as both an Assistant States Attorney and Assistant Public Defender in Sangamon County, Sarah began practicing medical litigation in 2012. She is extremely well versed in insurance law and has a vast knowledge of personal injury, workers compensation, and medical malpractice cases. She has litigated multimillion-dollar claims and settled hundreds of medical cases in favor of her clients.
Sarah prides herself on compassionate counseling of clients as well as her written and oral advocacy skills. She takes the time to listen to clients and makes sure that they understand the insurance claims and litigation process. Sarah is an outstanding advocate, and enjoys helping clients and their families. She zealously represents their interests both in and out of court, and is well-known for her fierce cross-examination skills.
Sarah previously served in the Illinois Army National Guard and is a veteran. She is married to attorney Daniel Noll. They have 3 children and are citizens of Springfield, Illinois.
Sarah is a public servant, and regularly accepts pro bono projects. Currently, the Noll Law Office offers free “simple” wills for active-duty military and police officers. Sarah also provides pro bono workers compensation claim services (exclusive of litigation costs) to the spouses and children of police officers killed in the line of duty. In her spare time, Sarah volunteers to train DCFS investigators on how to present courtroom testimony. She enjoys gardening, hiking, working out, and reading as hobbies.
Sarah focuses on all aspects of civil litigation and does not charge her clients unless she obtains settlement funds or a verdict in their favor. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Car Accidents: Sarah has handled thousands of vehicle claims over the past half-decade, ranging from routine fender-benders to death cases. Every case has a special set of circumstances that needs to be properly evaluated, processed, and litigated.
- Dog Bites: Sarah is an experienced dog bite litigator and understands the unique laws governing victims of dog attacks.
- Medical Malpractice: Sarah regularly reviews medical malpractice claims for sufficiency and litigates death and catastrophic injury cases.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Sarah has extensive experience in nursing home abuse and neglect and the Illinois Nursing Home Care Act. Nursing residents are some of the most vulnerable persons in society and Sarah can review medical records with an eye toward litigation.
- Personal Injury Cases: Sarah has expansive knowledge of a wide variety of personal injury claims and provides free consultations for injured persons needing help.
- Workers Compensation Claims: Sarah aggressively fights to maximize the benefits her clients are entitled to and enjoys litigating their claims.
- Central District of Illinois, U.S. District Court
- Springfield Division, Urbana Division, Peoria Division
- Northern District of Illinois, U.S. District Court
- Sangamon County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association