If You or Your Loved One has been Charged in Jacksonville, IL with a Crime, Contact the Criminal Defense Lawyers at the Noll Law Office Today.
Anyone accused of a crime has the legal right to defend themselves in court. If you are facing charges, questioning, or you’re being investigated for a crime, contact the Noll Law Office at (217) 414-8889. Their dedicated team of professionals is readily available to help you. They will listen to your situation and discuss what you would like to have happen. They will work with you to place you in the best possible position given the facts and law involved in your case. Their criminal defense lawyers in Jacksonville, IL, are experienced, well-respected, and passionate about helping their clients. Though every situation is different, they work hard to protect your rights.
The Noll Law Office Represents Clients in All Areas of Criminal Defense, including:
The Noll Law Office is a comprehensive criminal defense legal practice. They provide a wide range of criminal defense services to clients. That includes the following areas. If you need criminal defense lawyers in Jacksonville, IL, for any reason, put their team to work for you immediately. They’ll discuss your case during a consultation.
For those facing Driving Under the Influence Charges in Jacksonville, IL, the Noll Law Office highly recommends having an attorney by your side. Even the first charge could mean jail time, fines, and the suspension of your license. Allow their trusted and experienced attorneys to help you through this with all of the knowledge and guidance you need.
For those with multiple DUI charges, having legal representation is critical. These types of charges can lead to the loss of driving privileges and may result in limitations on your ability to avoid jail time. Noll Law Office’s goal is to help you minimize the charges you are facing by using one of the numerous legal strategies that have helped other clients to do just that. Don’t face charges on your own – let them help you now.
Noll Law Office’s Jacksonville, IL criminal defense lawyers are highly versed in drug charges and their implications for their clients. They consistently work to develop favorable evidence, get charges reduced, and challenge the State’s evidence. They help their clients in cases such as:
- Possession or distribution of cannabis
- Possession of a controlled substance such as cocaine, methamphetamine, or heroin
- Possession of methamphetamine precursor
- Manufacturer or delivery of methamphetamine
- Distribution of drugs and controlled substance trafficking
- Conspiracy to sell drugs, distribute drugs or calculated criminal conspiracy
- Possession with intent to deliver drugs
In situations where you’re accused of theft, work with Noll Law Office’s Jacksonville, IL criminal defense lawyers in. Let them determine what legal strategies may help you to avoid jail time and other charges you could be facing. Depending on the circumstances in your case, you may be able to reduce punishments or prevent a conviction from entering your record.
They represent clients on a wide range of theft charges, including:
- Armed robbery
- Money laundering
- Residential burglary
- Retail theft and shoplifting
- Wire fraud
Those facing sex charges may find Noll Law Office’s highly respected and experienced team to be the ideal professionals to defend them in court. They work closely with you to outline your goals and provide a wide range of experience to your case. They’re innovative and willing to work to develop a legal strategy that protects your rights. They have significant legal experience representing those who have been charged with sex offenses throughout the State of Illinois.
They defend those accused of all sex offenses including:
- Criminal sexual assault
- Criminal sexual abuse
- Aggravated criminal sexual
- Public indecency
- Predatory criminal sexual assault and more
- Possession or distribution of child pornography
Violent crimes often put individuals at risk for long-term jail time and fines. The goal at the Noll Law Office is to ensure you are treated fairly and make sure the State is only allowed to present lawfully obtained evidence. They work aggressively to protect your rights and offer guidance to you on what your legal strategies may be. Your case is unique, and Noll Law Office will work to provide you with the best possible representation of it.
They work with clients facing a wide range of violent crime charges, including:
- Aggravated battery
- Attempted murder
- Domestic battery
- Armed robbery
- Home invasion
Have you been charged with a weapons-related violation? Noll Law Office’s Jacksonville, IL criminal defense lawyers are experienced lawyers ready to fight for you in court. They work with individuals facing a wide range of charges, including:
- Aggravated battery with a firearm
- Aggravated unlawful use of a weapon
- Armed habitual criminal
- Possession of a stolen firearm
- Possession of a weapon by a felon
- Possession of a weapon by a street gang member
- Reckless discharge
- Unlawful use of a weapon
Choosing the Best Criminal Defense Attorney for Me
If you are charged with a crime, your future is at stake. You are likely facing a felony conviction, a jail or prison sentence, restitution, and fines. Whether it is the Noll Law Office or a different law firm, you should make sure you have a lawyer who is qualified to represent you in court and help you through this process.
These are some of the questions we recommend you ask a lawyer before hiring them on your Jacksonville, Illinois case:
- How long have you been practicing law?
- Will this case be in federal court or state court?
- How often do you practice in Morgan County?
- Do you have experience with the judge and prosecutor?
- How many cases have you handled in your career?
- Have you handled any like mine?
- When was the last time you represented someone on a drug charge?
- What type of results have you gotten for people in my situation?
- Do you have familiarity with sentencing alternatives like Second Chance Probation?
- Do you go to trial?
- Do you have experts we can hire to help defend my case?
- When was the last time you had a jury trial that went to a verdict?
- How many jury trials do you do a year?
- What is your fee?
- Are there any additional expenses I should anticipate?
How Will the Noll Law Office Help Me on My Morgan County Criminal Case?
If you need a criminal defense lawyer for a criminal charge in Jacksonville, Morgan County, Illinois, the lawyers at the Noll Law Office are available to discuss your case. They offer free initial consultations and have financing options available. You can call them at (217) 414-8889 or use the Contact Us Form.
If you retain the Noll Law Office, they will:
- Speak to you about your case;
- Review the discovery for any factual defenses which may exist in your case;
- Review the discovery for any suppression issues or other legal defenses which may exist in your case;
- Determine if you are eligible for any sentencing alternative programs;
- Help obtain favorable mitigating evidence which may exist;
- Speak to the prosecutor about any acceptable resolutions to your case prior to trial;
- Take the case to trial if needed; and
- Always act in your best interests.
The Noll Law Office is committed to supporting you now through this challenging time. Take the time now to set up a consultation with their professional and experienced criminal defense attorneys. Let them answer your questions and create a legal strategy that you feel good about using. They’ll do the work of investigating, researching, and planning your case. Their Jacksonville, IL criminal defense lawyers are readily available to guide you every step of the way through this legal matter. Contact the Noll Law Office today to get the legal support you need by your side.