If You or Your Loved One has been Charged with a Crime in Lincoln, IL, Call the Criminal Defense Lawyers at the Noll Law Office Today.
Under the laws of the United States, anyone charged with a crime has the right to a defense. At the Noll Law Office, they defend you in court while emphasizing attorney-client communication. The Noll Law Office’s Lincoln, IL, criminal defense lawyers work closely with you with the goal of obtaining the best possible outcome for you by giving the facts of the case. Every situation is different but their passion for helping their clients never changes.
Going back to 1948, the criminal defense lawyers at the Noll Law Office have been defending those accused of crimes throughout Central Illinois. They are experienced trial lawyers who are not afraid to go in front of a jury. They understand what pretrial motions need to be filed, applicable sentencing alternatives to prison and jail time, and how to place their clients in a position for success.
The criminal defense lawyers at the Noll Law Office offer free initial consultations. At your initial consultation, you can discuss your case and determine if they will be the right lawyer for you. If you would like to know what it is like to be represented by their firm, look at their Google reviews. As a courtesy to their clients, the Noll Law Office has financing available through a third-party vendor.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
The Noll Law Office’s criminal defense lawyers in Lincoln, IL, are available to help you with most types of criminal charges. If you have yet to be charged and need legal guidance or are being investigated for a crime, contact the Noll Law Office for help. Some of the areas we provide criminal defense services include the following:
Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charges carry hefty fines and penalties in Illinois. First-time offenders face up to a year in jail and a $2,500 fine, along with other limitations, including suspension of their license. The Noll Law Office’s goal is to help you minimize these risks by providing you with experienced representation and a legal strategy to protect you.
Some people may be facing their second or higher DUI case, meaning they have been convicted of at least one charge in the past. This often leads to more complicated charges, longer potential jail time and fines, and a potential loss of their driver’s license. For those who need to be able to get to work, any type of driving limitation is worrisome. In these situations, the Noll Law Office highly encourages you to work with their Lincoln, IL criminal defense lawyers. Do not wait to contact them to learn what your options may be.
At the Noll Law Office, they represent clients on all types of drug charges, including:
- Possession or distribution of cannabis
- Possession of a controlled substance such as cocaine, methamphetamine, or heroin
- Possession of methamphetamine precursor
- Manufacture or delivery of methamphetamine
- Distribution of drugs and controlled substance trafficking
- Conspiracy to sell drugs, distribute drugs, or calculated criminal conspiracy
- Possession with intent to deliver drugs
Being charged with theft is serious in Illinois, and you could face prison or jail time as well as heavy fines. Allow the Noll Law Office’s Lincoln, IL criminal defense lawyers to work closely with you to protect your rights and defend you in court. They represent clients on all theft charges, including:
- Armed robbery
- Money laundering
- Residential burglary
- Retail theft and shoplifting
- Wire fraud
The Noll Law Office has a wealth of experience in defending sex crimes. Know that if you have been charged with any of the following offenses, the Noll Law Office has the knowledge and experience necessary to represent you:
- Aggravated criminal sexual assault
- Criminal sexual assault
- Criminal sexual abuse
- Distribution of child pornography
- Possession of child pornography
- Production of child pornography
- Predatory criminal sexual assault
- Public indecency
Turn to the Noll Law Office for representation if you’ve been charged with any type of violent crime. This includes aggravated battery, self-defense situations, armed robbery, attempted murder, or any other. They will work aggressively to protect your rights and challenge the prosecutor’s evidence.
Among other things, they have successfully represented those who have been charged with:
- Aggravated battery
- Armed robbery
- Attempted murder
- Domestic battery
- Home invasion
- Resisting arrest
The criminal defense lawyers at the Noll Law Office are well-versed in Illinois self-defense law. They know how to obtain evidence to help support a self-defense claim even if the accused didn’t know the alleged victim.
Noll Law Office’s Lincoln, IL criminal defense attorneys have helped many people facing weapons charges. This includes charges such as:
- Aggravated battery with a firearm
- Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon
- Armed robbery
- Armed habitual criminal
- Possession of a Stolen Firearm
- Possession of a Weapon by a Felon
- Possession of a Weapon NO FOID
- Possession of a Weapon by a Street Gang Member
- Reckless discharge of a firearm
If you are facing these types of charges, you could be facing significant prison time. The criminal defense lawyers at the Noll Law Office are aggressive and knowledgeable lawyers who know how to challenge the prosecutor’s evidence. They understand the importance of DNA, fingerprints, and other forensic evidence. Let their lawyers defend you in Logan County court.
Choosing the Best Criminal Defense Attorney for Me
The Noll Law Office’s attorneys have significant criminal defense experience which is critical when choosing an attorney to represent you in such a profound life-changing legal matter. The Noll Law Office encourages you to learn as much as you can about your attorney no matter how much you believe your case will be easily won. Seek out a criminal defense attorney that:
- Has ample experience in the specific area of criminal defense you need
- Knows the court system and has a solid local relationship
- Explore options for a wide range of strategies with your attorney – if they don’t offer options, move on
- Can work closely with you and has the time to dedicate to your case
- You feel good about it because you can see the results, they’ve had with other clients who have been similarly situated
How the Noll Law Office Will Help
The Noll Law Office is committed to providing you with exceptional representation. Their criminal defense lawyers in Lincoln, IL, provide outstanding advice and aggressive advocacy in court. They have earned their reputation as the best criminal defense lawyers in Central Illinois. Look at their Google reviews to see what their clients have to say then call them at (217) 414-8889 to set up an initial consultation.
The Noll Law Office brings a vast amount of experience and knowledge into the Logan County Courthouse when they are retained. They utilize this experience, their trial skills, and their understanding of the law to skillfully represent clients in court.
If they are retained, they will:
- Discuss your case with you in detail;
- Analyze the discovery for any factual and legal defenses which may exist;
- Look for any mitigating evidence which may be of benefit to you;
- Discuss any potential resolutions with the State which would conclude your case short of trial;
- File all necessary pretrial motions which may be applicable to your case; and
- Take the case to trial if needed.
If you or your loved one are in need of a criminal defense lawyer, contact the Noll Law Office today.