Noll Law Office’s Taylorville Criminal Defense Lawyers Can Help Protect Your Rights
Have you been charged with a crime in Taylorville, IL? Are you worried about how a conviction could affect your freedom, your future, and your reputation? While going up against the criminal justice system in Illinois can be a frightening experience, you should know that you do not have to do so alone. An experienced defense attorney can stand up with you, protecting your rights, advising you on your options, and fighting for the best outcome in a difficult situation.
The Noll Law Office provides aggressive representation to those facing criminal charges in Taylorville, Christian County, Illinois. The criminal defense lawyers at the Noll Law Office know how to independently investigate allegations to determine the strength of the prosecutor’s case, identify weak points and opportunities, and develop an aggressive strategy to exploit them. They offer free, no-pressure consultations, so you can discuss your case with them and get clear answers to your most pressing questions without cost or obligation. And when you trust them with your defense, you can rest assured that they will dedicate their resources, skill, and experience to your case.
Contact them today online or by calling (217) 414-8889 to find out how they can help you if you’ve been charged with any of the following crimes:
Illinois has a wide range of drug-related offenses on its books, with severe penalties depending on a variety of factors, such as:
- The type and amount of the drug in question
- Whether the defendant has prior convictions on their record
- Certain aggravating factors
If convicted, a defendant faces penalties ranging from fines and community service to probation and imprisonment. Moreover, a conviction could have wide-ranging consequences on their ability to find work, housing, and education.
Common drug offenses in Illinois include the following:
- Possession – Charges for this crime depend on the type and amount of the controlled substance in question. Similarly, penalties range from misdemeanors to felonies carrying lengthy prison sentences.
- Distribution – This term describes the sale or delivery of controlled substances, a serious offense. Like possession, penalties vary depending on the alleged type and amount of controlled substance being distributed.
- Trafficking – Importing drugs into or exporting drugs out of Illinois is illegal, with harsh penalties, including significant mandatory minimums.
Drug charges are serious, and you deserve an equally serious defense. A good criminal defense attorney can review the charges against you, look for mitigating factors given the unique circumstances, and advise you on potentially effective strategies to pursue.
Illinois prosecutors often seek heavy penalties for sex crimes and facing such charges can be a frightening experience. The experienced sex crime defense lawyers with The Noll Law Office can help if you or a loved one is facing any of the following charges:
- Criminal sexual assault and aggravated criminal sexual assault
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Predatory sexual assault
- Sexual exploitation of a child
- Stalking and cyberstalking
The attorneys with The Noll Law Office understand the science of DNA testing and how to use it in their clients’ defense. They are ready to fight on your behalf and will explore ways to get the prosecution to drop or reduce the charges against you.
Knowingly taking or controlling another person’s property without their approval is called theft, which can range from misdemeanors like retail theft to more substantial charges like robbery, burglary, and fraud. Depending on the specifics of the charges, someone convicted of theft could be looking at hefty fines, imprisonment, community service, or having to pay restitution to the alleged victim.
The experienced Taylorville criminal defense lawyers with the Noll Law Office have the skills and resources to defend those charged with a variety of theft-related crimes in Christian County, including:
- Aggravated robbery
- Armed robbery
- Deceptive practices (writing bad checks)
- Federal and state fraud, including bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud
- Other fraud-related charges
- Money laundering
- Residential burglary
- Retail theft, or shoplifting
The attorneys with The Noll Law Office know how to mount a vigorous defense of those facing theft charges. Depending on the specifics of the case, they may challenge evidence presented by the prosecution, question whether police had a right to search you for allegedly stolen items, or argue that you had a rightful claim to the property. Again, the specifics of their defense will depend on the circumstances of the allegations.
Crimes of a violent nature carry some of the stiffest penalties in Illinois, including lengthy prison sentences, hefty fines, and probation. With so much at stake, you deserve help from a skilled criminal defense lawyer, one with experience handling cases involving
- Aggravated Battery
- Aggravated Battery of a Police Officer
- Aggravated Battery with a Firearm
- Armed Robbery
- Attempted Murder
- Domestic Battery
- Home Invasion
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- Order of Protection
- Reckless Homicide
- Resisting Arrest
- Second-Degree Murder
Prosecutors look to make examples out of those charged with violent crimes by seeking the maximum penalties possible. You deserve help from an equally committed criminal defense lawyer. The attorneys with the Noll Law Office can analyze the case against you, negotiate with prosecutors where appropriate, and build a legal strategy aimed at a positive outcome.
Depending on the specific charges, conviction for weapons crimes in Illinois can result in decades in prison and other serious repercussions. You need a good criminal defense attorney on your side if you are facing charges on any of the following crimes:
- Aggravated Battery with a Firearm
- Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon
- Armed Robbery
- Armed Habitual Criminal
- Possession of a Weapon by a Felon
- Possession of a Stolen Firearm
The Taylorville weapons charges defense lawyers with The Noll Law Office know how to fight back effectively against serious criminal charges. They will start by reviewing the facts of the case to determine potential defense strategies, then work hard to get charges dropped or reduced or beat them outright.
How Taylorville Criminal Defense Lawyers from Noll Law Office Will Assist You
The criminal defense lawyers at the Noll Law Office have a hard-earned reputation for aggressive legal representation. When you choose them to handle your case, you can count on them to:
- Meet with you during an initial consultation to answer your questions in an honest and straightforward manner
- Independently investigate the case to gather any evidence they can use in your defense
- Analyze the prosecution’s case against you to find weak points and potential strategies in your defense
- Fight back against any rights violations committed against you by the police
- Determine whether you are eligible for alternative sentencing
- Discuss your options with you and the potential outcomes of each strategy
- Negotiate hard for reduced or dropped charges, if possible
- Take your case to trial if it becomes the best way to protect your rights and freedoms
Are you facing criminal charges in Taylorville, IL? Then don’t wait another second to start mounting a vigorous defense. Call the Taylorville criminal defense lawyers at the Noll Law Office today at (217) 414-8889 and find out what they can do for you.